I figured if I made a public list to be held accountable to that I might actually keep to it. 🙂
Here are some of my goals for 2015
- Sew more, search less – I have posted before about collecting underpants, and this year I’d like to turn those underpants into profit.
- Make more gifts – I think I should just make more gifts, pretty simple.
- Have at least 20 items in my shop at all times – I think I last had about ten things in there, but it just doesn’t feel like much, and I know the more stuff I have the better. So I want to make about 10 more items to go in my shop before I open it back up this year. (I’d better get busy!) Luckily before I shut down last year I had a few things in the works, so it may not take too long.
- Consistently blog – After we moved into the attic my blogging really sloped off. It was mostly due to lack of time, lack of sleep and lack of anything to post about. I don’t have that excuse now, so I’m going to make sure I have something bloggable each week.
- Do better – I know I need to work out more (again, attic reasons) and eat better, so I’d like to make an honest effort to do both.
I’m going to finish up a few small things in my sewing room before I do a BIG REVEAL!! I will note, I had time this weekend, even after going to see that water skiing squirrel to get in a little sewing! By the way, I thought that it was just so adorable. Little squirrel, “skiing” behind a little boat. I told Al I think he could do it if he were so inclined. Al, the water skiing weenie, we’d be millionaires.
Anyhow, that’s all I can really think of for goals to do this year. Do you have any goals for the year? Please share them!
Until next time! Happy sewing!