I figured if I made a public list to be held accountable to that I might actually keep to it. 🙂
Here are some of my goals for 2015
- Sew more, search less – I have posted before about collecting underpants, and this year I’d like to turn those underpants into profit.
- Make more gifts – I think I should just make more gifts, pretty simple.
- Have at least 20 items in my shop at all times – I think I last had about ten things in there, but it just doesn’t feel like much, and I know the more stuff I have the better. So I want to make about 10 more items to go in my shop before I open it back up this year. (I’d better get busy!) Luckily before I shut down last year I had a few things in the works, so it may not take too long.
- Consistently blog – After we moved into the attic my blogging really sloped off. It was mostly due to lack of time, lack of sleep and lack of anything to post about. I don’t have that excuse now, so I’m going to make sure I have something bloggable each week.
- Do better – I know I need to work out more (again, attic reasons) and eat better, so I’d like to make an honest effort to do both.
I’m going to finish up a few small things in my sewing room before I do a BIG REVEAL!! I will note, I had time this weekend, even after going to see that water skiing squirrel to get in a little sewing! By the way, I thought that it was just so adorable. Little squirrel, “skiing” behind a little boat. I told Al I think he could do it if he were so inclined. Al, the water skiing weenie, we’d be millionaires.
Anyhow, that’s all I can really think of for goals to do this year. Do you have any goals for the year? Please share them!
Until next time! Happy sewing!
One thought on “2015 Goals”
Ha! My goal is to sew few-to-no gifts. Really!