Earlier this year I made the obligatory post of goals for the year.
Here’s a look back at how I’ve done!
- Develop a Pattern – not exactly, but this has since been moved to the back burner. I still want to do this, but it isn’t a high priority right now.
- Use more free-motion quilting designs – done! I haven’t branched out dramatically, but I have used different free-motion quilting designs, and I’m planning on using more.
- Make a larger quilt than a baby quilt (UGH!!) – DONE! I really didn’t know if I’d be able to do this, but by the time this is posted I will have completed 3 quilts that are larger than baby quilts. Actual grown-folks bed sizes!
- Improve listing pictures – Done! I didn’t get this done as quickly as I would have liked, but I took a little time and freshened up some pictures!
- Participate in at least 6 craft fairs (already have 4 booked!) – I participated in 14, so yea. 😀
- Develop a Pattern ( I know I’ve got this twice, but it’s a little of both a sewing goal and an Etsy goal) – Agan, I want to do this but it’s a lower priority.
- Get a cleaning schedule down – This seems to be a forever evolving process.
- Come up with a “menu” and a set grocery day – *covering face* I did make some freezer meals, and that helped out, but again, could have done better.
- Declutter my clothes (to freshen up my wardrobe ) – I have made leaps and bounds, but I have not decluttered my clothing nearly enough.
- Organize our manuals – Done! Yay!!
- GET A WORKOUT SCHEDULE!
- work out 3+ days a week – this hasn’t just been put on the back burner, it’s been put in the freezer. 😦
- Walk Al twice a day (this was not a hard thing to do and I hate I got out of the habit!) – no, poor Al. 😦
- Track. Every. Meal. – *sigh* not entirely my fault, my phone doesn’t have the space for the app anymore, but I could have made more of an effort.
- Get to goal weight by April 15, 2016 – *hiding forever*
Some goals are definitely easier to reach than others! I’m not giving up on my goals, even if they aren’t done by the end of this year. How did you do for your goals this year? I hope you did better than me! 😀 It looks like in just a couple of weeks I’ll have to come out with a whole new set of annual goals! (oh boy.) How is this year already almost over? I’m not complaining, 2016 has been the worst, but it just seems to have gone so fast! Until next time, happy sewing!