Another fantastic outing in East Nashville!
A look forward as well as back!
What a fantastic day!
So I’ve decided to sign up for a craft fair in July that is a bit smaller than the Tomato Arts Festival, just to kind of test the waters. This group does a show every month, so I’m going to check out the one next month so I can make sure I have a good idea of what I’m getting into. I drew up a little list of what all I’m going to be making to feel like I have enough stock:
- Headbands – 40 total, 10 of 4 different colors
- Al’s Pals – 20 total, 10 bunnies and 10 puppies
- Wallets – 20 total, current stock, (7) plus 6 each red Miss Kate, 6 blue Miss Kate, and maybe one other one
- Bags (current stock, 2 not reserved) maybe 2 more small bags?
- Scarves (current stock 8, 2 of 4 styles)
- Diaper straps (current stock, 14)
- Baby quilt (depends on if finished)
What else should I add? Do I have too much variety? Do I have enough stuff? I don’t think you can have too much stuff…who knows. That’s what I intend on finding out! 😀 I’ll have a 6 ft table area to work with, so I’m going to need to come up with some decorating ideas as well (hello devil) and I’ve already created a board.
Incase you’re looking at this list and…Al’s Pals caught your eye…GOOD.
Al, as you already know, obviously, is such a huge part of my life. He is a special little guy, and I obviously want to share him with the world. So I decided that I wanted to make some little stuffed animals, (which, I have STILL not ever blogged about!) since Al loves stuffed animals (that’s why he destroys them) and make a little story to go with them about sharing or something for little kids and call them Al’s Pals. Ole Al, teaching the kids to share. 🙂
So, get ready, the next few posts are probably going to be updates on the craft fair, as well as my Riley Blake Fabric Challenge entry…which…is coming along. 😀
Until next time, happy sewing!!!