I figured if I made a public list to be held accountable to that I might actually keep to it. 🙂
Here are some of my goals for 2015
- Sew more, search less – I have posted before about collecting underpants, and this year I’d like to turn those underpants into profit.
- Make more gifts – I think I should just make more gifts, pretty simple.
- Have at least 20 items in my shop at all times – I think I last had about ten things in there, but it just doesn’t feel like much, and I know the more stuff I have the better. So I want to make about 10 more items to go in my shop before I open it back up this year. (I’d better get busy!) Luckily before I shut down last year I had a few things in the works, so it may not take too long.
- Consistently blog – After we moved into the attic my blogging really sloped off. It was mostly due to lack of time, lack of sleep and lack of anything to post about. I don’t have that excuse now, so I’m going to make sure I have something bloggable each week.
- Do better – I know I need to work out more (again, attic reasons) and eat better, so I’d like to make an honest effort to do both.
I’m going to finish up a few small things in my sewing room before I do a BIG REVEAL!! I will note, I had time this weekend, even after going to see that water skiing squirrel to get in a little sewing! By the way, I thought that it was just so adorable. Little squirrel, “skiing” behind a little boat. I told Al I think he could do it if he were so inclined. Al, the water skiing weenie, we’d be millionaires.
the sewing I worked in!
Anyhow, that’s all I can really think of for goals to do this year. Do you have any goals for the year? Please share them!
Until next time! Happy sewing!
I’m the worst right now. My sewing room is all painted (thank god) after some smooth negotiations with my husband, that I would make dinner and he would paint it instead of the other way around, especially since, I decided I was going to edge the room myself and I was doing fine, until I fell out of the chair! And now I have a bruise in a really odd place. I can’t take a picture of it, but it does look much better as of this morning. I think I’ll be able to keep my leg. 🙂 Anyhow, it’s all painted and this weekend I should spend putting everything where it should go and making everything so fancy and great, but instead I’m going to the Nashville Boat Show. I won some tickets on the radio, so instead of organizing and hanging my little shelf, planning wall, cute pictures, etc, I’m going to look at boats and a water skiing squirrel. Yes. Water skiing squirrel. Named Twiggy.
I know, totally worth it.
I do plan on working on my room tonight, so I’m not entirely the absolute worst. 🙂 I did get some progress going. I made my ironing board table, which isn’t pwrfect but with the limited resources I had I think it’s great.
I just slapped some elastic band on some fabric I got over 2 years ago that I just needed so bad and have yet to use, put some scrap batting under that, and voila! So now I just need to get everything back out of the closet and moved where it belongs…then I can do my before and after!!! OMG I bet you thought I forgot! I didn’t! An elephant never forgets! *insert elephant noise*
Hopefully I’ll get a good jump on organizing and putting away and general making things pretty in there tonight, then I’ll get to work! And maybe…dare I say it…I might sew!!! \ 😀 /
Until next time, Happy Sewing!